Sunday, February 11, 2007

It's a small world after all

Today was a more relaxed day for me. I stayed in bed for a while, resulting in being less tired today. I tried to get into the royal palace, but it was already closed. So I walked, looking for a place to sit, when I stumbled about a beauty saloon. What can be better than finally getting that manicure done? You're serious!? I got my hair cut and now my total body temperature is lower.

After a while I went to the royal palace when nature called and I went to the men's room. Surprise! I met two hot models waiting for me inside! honest! What actually happened is that I met Zack and his girlfriend Shannon (She wasn't in the men's room, calm down). I have been with them on and off since Laos. Meeting people I know in the men's room usually happens back home, not in different countries around the world.

After the royal palace we went to the see a sunset over the lake from a wooden balcony on one of the dozen guest house spread across the lake. Tomorrow each of us go on their separate ways and all that is left to wonder is when we will meet again.

No comments: