Wednesday, October 18, 2006


Avi and Nehba

At the hotel I was staying I've met an Israeli guy who was staying there for over a month. Part of his personal intentions of going on a trip was to get away from his guitar. But fortunately, he couldn't and got one when he was in India. I watched him play, and he is very good.

He adopted a local Nepali band and he works with during the day and plays with them during their shows. The band is made of three lead singers, each with his own style , a drummer and three guitarists. They perform at G's Terrace and at the Lhasa in Kathmandu.

I've followed them during one day as they rehearsed and played at the Lhasa. They are quite good and very nice people. Their name is Nehba.

1 comment:

חופש החיפוש said...

Welcome to the Blog world!

Hey Shachar,

How's life in the big world?

Since they say that "you must practice what you preach", I've opened my own blog here in Blogger, and another one in the Hebrew blogim system.

Keep updating it - it's better than a diary, although it forces your users to login in order to comment.

Good luck!